- 52% of food sales are our 5 hero burgers
- Morris Major is the best-selling burger, closely followed by the Raging Bull
- Crispy Calamari is the most popular starter
- The Cobb Salad is the next best-selling non-burger dish, followed by Miso Salmon
- Chocolate Brownie is the most popular dessert
- Tulum Tower cocktail is the most popular with our guests
Here at Jamboree we've created a new Foodfest & Bar concept that celebrates flavours from around the world. We pride ourselves on being the kind of place where you can kick back, have a good time and treat yourself to something a bit different. A friendly little gathering that’s always pleased to see you.
We’re here to serve up what you want, how you want it. So if you’re just dropping by to grab something to take away, no problem. You can tap on our app, and it’ll be ready when you get here.
Whatever flavour your taste buds are after, we know we’ve got something on our menu for you.
Perhaps you’re after one of our wholly proper and traditional Morris Major British beef burgers? Or maybe you’re feelin’ like our 24-hour-rum-punch-marinated-in-a-hammock-takin’-it-easy Jamaican Jerk chicken burger. Our black bean and cumin Yucatan burger is 100% veggie friendly with a Mexican twist. Ay caramba!
You'll even find one of our amazing beers or cocktails handpicked from the same countries to go perfectly with your meal. And while we’re always quick to share a joke, there are two things we’re never parting with – the top quality of our food, and our great big smile when you walk through the door.